We offer a variety of tools and resources to help you get the most value from your plan.
- Contact us online
- Change your payment method
- Update your contact information
- Learn about our payment processes
- Member login - Access your MedicareBlue Rx account by logging in to the CVS Caremark† customer portal. Manage your prescriptions and view your drug claims and history.
- Coverage and pricing tools - Estimate your annual prescription drug costs, find out if your drugs are covered by one of our plan options, and find a network pharmacy near you.
- Pharmacy information including detailed information and answers to common questions.
- Drug list information including access to the cost estimator search tool to look up a covered prescription.
- Medication therapy management is a program intended to improve medication understanding for a better health outcome.
- Transition fill policy provides medication fill information to new enrollees joining the MedicareBlue Rx prescription drug plan and current members who reside in a long-term care facility past the first 90 days of plan membership and/or who are negatively affected by a formulary change from one contract year to the next.
- Documents section is where you will find all forms, information, formularies, and more for individuals and employer groups.
- Avoid scams, learn about fraud, waste and abuse, and how and where to report it.
†CVS Caremark Part D Services is an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services.