A few quick tips before enrolling...
- Please read this important information.
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Please review the Summary of Benefits, including the multi-language insert, and Star Ratings.
- You must complete each section before moving to the next one.
- Your enrollment will not be saved until you click the Enroll Now button at the end of the application.
If you have problems enrolling online you can also:
- Print and mail in the MedicareBlue Rx paper change form. If you need help with the form, contact us or download these instructions.
- Enroll by phone by calling 1-866-434-2037, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily, Central and Mountain Times. TTY hearing impaired users call 711.
- Contact your local sales representative for assistance.
- If anyone helps you fill out your application, that individual must electronically sign the enrollment form and indicate his or her relationship to you.
- No premium payment is required at the time you join. If you complete a paper application, make a copy of your signed application for your records.
After you’ve enrolled
We’ll send you a letter confirming your enrollment and a member ID card. You’ll also receive a letter from us to verify your enrollment if you were assisted in your enrollment by an agent. The letter will describe how the plan works and provide a phone number for you to call if you have additional questions. You’ll receive a welcome kit that includes an Evidence of Coverage (a full description of MedicareBlue Rx) benefits.
Note: Do not disenroll from any other drug plan you may have until you receive approval from MedicareBlue Rx.