If you’re enrolled in a MedicareBlue Rx plan and would like to switch your coverage to a different MedicareBlue Rx plan, you can do that during the Medicare annual enrollment period (October 15 through December 7). You may also be eligible for a special enrollment period at other times of the year when certain events happen in your life.
Changing your MedicareBlue Rx plan is easy with our online plan change form.
Before you start your plan change
- Have your Original Medicare card and MedicareBlue Rx member card readily available
- Compare our plan options online or by downloading the Summary of Benefits
- Review the pre-enrollment checklist
- Use our coverage and pricing tool to see if your prescriptions are covered and estimate your annual Part D costs
- Review the MedicareBlue Rx Medicare Star Rating